Occupational Medical Records Tracking (OMRT) Specialist
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Provides support to the Occupational Medical testing team by coordinating an communicating with a variety of third-party vendors, using attention to detail to ensure that appropriate vendor information is both completed and correct. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong time management, multi-tasking, and customer skills.
Day in the Life:
- You will function as a primary point of contact for all Occupational Medical testing operational issues relevant to each client.
- You will ensure DISA receives OMRT request forms and medical results for all Occupational Medical tests processed
- You will gather missing information and provide the to client as needed
-You will ensure tests are reported as quickly as possible by reconciling tests held in DISAWorks that cannot be reported due to missing results or missing paperwork
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a high school diploma and 2 years of experience in customer service environment or an associates degree
- Has intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite
-Has strong written and verbal communication
-Has strong attention to detail
- Retail or corporate customer service experience, preferred
-Has experience with internet browers and web-based applications, preferred
- Pay Type Hourly
- Houston, TX, USA