Licensing and Permitting Specialist
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
As Licensing and Permitting Specialist you are responsible for identifying the customer needs, explaining the rationale and initiate the process to obtain proper permit and authorities.
A Day in the Life:
· - You will contact clients to obtain necessary information
· - You will ensure registration records comply.
· - You will complete application and documentation to obtain the proper permit/license/authority
· - You will provide follow-up with providers and government entities
· - You will communicate with various government entities to issue permits, licenses, registration documentation
· - You will manage activities of multiple client accounts daily to ensure licenses, truck permit applications, and registrations are being processed in real time
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a secondary degree (DES) or higher or equivalent related years of experience - Has intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office Suite
- Has demonstrated strong communication skills, both verbal and written - Has excellent learning and adaptation skills - Is bilingual (English-French) both spoken and written - Has experience in the transportation industry, preferred - Has experience in customer service, preferred
- Pay Type Hourly
- Quebec, Canada