Driver Qualification Representative
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
A Day in the Life:
- Answers incoming phone calls, emails, and voice messages.
- Contacts clients, company and third-party facilities to retrieve documentation and gather missing data or correct to erroneous data.
- Aids and trains clients with the use of proprietary web application, including but not limited to handling driver file roster changes, FMCSA driver file requirements, auditor access and reporting options, and supplying any other needed information to the client in a timely manner
- Quickly resolves client issues with regards to company services, driver qualification files, data reporting, policy and procedures compliance
- Maintains expert knowledge of Department of Transportation driver file compliance procedures, best practices, and requirements
- Recognizes and escalates urgent issues as needed to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Researches and assists billing department with driver file invoice related concerns
- Establish and communicates protocol updates for client level evaluation changes
- Establish and communicates account level recommendations and best practice procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Pays high attention to detail
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Has intermediate level Microsoft Suite
- Pay Type Hourly
- Houston, TX, USA