DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
As the Billing Clerk you will be responsible for working with the accounts receivable team to provide a high level of customer service, ensure all invoicing is correct and to update delinquent accounts.
A Day in Life:
• You will prepare backup documentation for invoices and create invoices/statements for each company.
• You will research extra charges for physicals, mileage fees, after-hour fees and specific drugs.
• You will reconcile invoices for out-of-town contract collection sites and verify that all out-of-town services are invoiced.
• You will receive payments and reconcile accounts as needed.
• You will have direct contact with clients that have fallen behind on payments over 30-60 days.
• You will make notes in the system in regards to outcomes of correspondence.
• You will work directly with the Office Manager to ensure all invoicing is correct and update any delinquent accounts.
• You will run the quarterly random program and conduct a quarterly meeting to verify company compliance.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Has strong customer service and communication skills
• Is proficient with Microsoft office programs
• Has at least one year of related experience
- Pay Type Hourly
- Houston, TX, USA