DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
As the Collection Specialist you will perform urine drug screen collections and breath alcohol tests. You are responsible for ensuring chain of custody forms are completed correctly. You will ensure donors in waiting area are responded to in a timely and professional manner and maintain cleanliness of collection rooms.
A Day in the Life:
• You will greet donors, vendors and visitors upon arrival in the waiting room of the collection area.
• You will learn and follow protocols for various client/programs.
• You will process cash and/or credit card payments in QuickBooks.
• You will collect specimens (urine, hair, oral fluid) for workplace drug tests.
• You will clean and stock collection rooms.
• You will conduct breath alcohol tests.
• You will process kit/supply orders: assemble supplies, create shipping labels, prepare packaging
• You will complete filing .
• You will assist other teams with projects.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Has excellent customer service skills
• Is detail oriented and has good communication skills
• Has a High School diploma
• Has a minimum of 5 years of customer service experience in previous employment
• Has prior experience in the drug testing industry
• Work on computer; minimum of 40 WPM
• Stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, and stoop, kneel or crouch
- Pay Type Hourly
- Indianapolis, IN, USA