Business Development Coordinator
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
As the Business Development Coordinator you are tasked with expanding the business by adding new clients, representing the company during conference functions, hosting webinars, tracking sales initiatives and numbers while implementing new products and new clients.
A Day in the Life:
• You will drive customer adoption of technology by working across all levels of customer organization.
• You will follow up by email and phone on initial inquiries from customers.
• You will track new opportunities and current customer complaints and log progress on complaint handling.
• You will write updates to customers to summarize significant events in quarterly newsletters, particularly industry information, webinars and AWSI products with existing customers.
• You will assist the Business Deployment Management in quarterly reviews and end-of-year sales performance by customer, product and new business.
• You will assist the Business Development Management in the timely response of request for proposals and requests for quotations, specifically assigning people to answer questions that cannot be answered.
• You will assist the Business Development Manager in the writing of the annual marketing plan.
• You will have some business travel
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Has a Bachelor’s degree or significant work experience in related field
• Is proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Has attention to detail and flexible to changing priorities
• Is proficient with common office machinery (i.e. fax machine, scanner)
• Is proficient with multi-line phone system
• Sitting at a desk for the extent of the workday.
• Visually reading information from a computer screen for the extent of the workday.
• Ability to type and utilize a keyboard for the extent of the workday.
• Ability to lift objects that weigh a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tustin, CA, USA