DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
As a Compliance Specialist you will assist clients with managing and understanding their compliance programs, conduct online research and assist the compliance department with day to day operations.
A Day in the Life
- You will assist in maintaining the mismarked random and invalid reports for clients
- You will perform audit assistance calls and emails
- You will assist the Compliance Department with client reports
- You will assist DISA employees with compliance and audit questions
- You will perform other related duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a high School Diploma or GED and three (3) years of customer service experience
- Has intermediate level experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Pay Type Hourly
- Houston, TX, USA