Driver Qualification Specialist
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
As a Driver Qualification Specialist you will aim to verify and process incoming data, correct errors and issues for driver qualification files to ensure compliance. You will provide clients with excellent and prompt customer service, ensure compliance and build productive working relationships with internal and external clients within the framework of established client driver qualification protocol.
A Day in the Life:
- You will process forms related to driver applications which may require research, data entry, scanning and manually altering information to insure compliance accuracy.
- You will work with management to create and prioritize needs for the client.
- You will identify, analyze and interpret client’s driver files to FMCSA regulations.
- You will have a clear understanding and manage different stages of the driver qualification file in order to comply with regulatory requirements
- You will take action as directed and needed to support the Driver Qualification Services department.
- You will filter and clean inbound documents for driver qualification processing
- You will review and analyze damaged documents and arrange in a clear format
- You will cross train on all DISA service lines that build a driver file.
- You will performs other related duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has an Associate's degree or High School Diploma.
- Has customer service experience or has knowledge of principles and process for providing outstanding customer service.
- Has a proven track record of achieving goals exceeding expectations and be well organized.
- Has intermediate knowledge level in Microsoft Office Suite
- Has FMCSA driver compliance knowledge
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Houston, TX, USA
- Stow, OH, USA