Driver Qualification Imaging Specialist
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Performs duties related to the receipt, intake, scanning, indexing, quality control and transfer of driver qualification file information. Controls all new client driver qualification information arriving and leaving the Driver Qualification department. Knowledge and ability to process internal requests for new driver qualification client’s information.
A Day in the Life:
- You will process documents related to driver qualification files which may require data entry, scanning and manually altering information to insure document image accuracy.
- You will work with management to create and prioritize an onboarding schedule.
- You will completely understand the use of the scanning software to program information into DISAworks
- You will have a clear understanding and manage different stages of the driver qualification file onboarding process.
- You will coordinate documents coming in to DISAworks from different scanning location’s.
- You will sort documentation in a timely manner to meet onboarding requirements.
- You will label documents in DISAworks accordingly.
- You will confirm information interchange by communicating with Driver Qualification manger and team members.
- You will take action as directed and needed to support the Driver Qualification Services department.
- You will resolve issues with regard to company services, data reporting, policy/program compliance, proprietary software and applicable procedures in a timely manner.
- You will filter and clean inbound documents for driver qualification scanning.
- You will review and analyze rough/blurred documents and arrange in a clear format.
- You will perform clerical function of scanning of all documents with due diligence.
- You may need times may need to assist with customer service.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has an Associate degree or High School Diploma. Document processing experience.
- Must have a proven track record of achieving goals exceeding expectations and be well organized.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite
- Has FMCSA driver compliance knowledge; is a plus not required
- Pay Type Hourly
- Houston, TX, USA