DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
As an Operations Clerk, you will download, subcategorize, verify, upload and enter driver qualification applications into DISA's two websites. You will also be responsible for placing driver qualification applications into appropriate folders for further processing by individual departments. You will be a key partner to clients to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- You will download driver qualification applications that arrive through the company’s D3 website portal.
- You will verify the three positions into which a driver is being qualified, using driver license category and studio policies as a reference.
- You will identify which services are required to be rendered for each client.
- You will rename application files to include the date of MPCS Safety Performance History Request (SPHR), driver ID number, show title and related documents (when applicable).
- You will communicate effectively and professionally with clients regarding the specific qualifications pertaining to the three driver positions being qualified.
- You will subcategorize relevant documents based on the appropriate MPCS workflow.
- You will verify subcategorized documents and then upload them into the D3 website auditor’s queue.
- You will represent the company, its employees and the work environment with a positive attitude and demeanor.
- You will stay current on all MPCS company policies, procedures and practices.
- You will participate in cross-training programs to enhance versatility and ensure development of career path.
- You will perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- You will continually observe surroundings and maintain a mindset of vigilance as it relates to the security of the facility.
- Has a high school diploma or equivalency
- Has at least 2 years of experience
- Has superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Is able to think in a clear, logical and organized manner and work under minimal supervision
- Has strong computer skills in the areas data entry and data management.
- Has solid working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Writer, Microsoft Office and FileMaker.
- Is able to use the Internet as a research tool, when required.
- Is able to effectively interact and communicate with coworkers, clients and vendors.
- Has effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills for summarizing and communicating findings
- Is able to concentrate and work efficiently and consistently.
- Is able to use hands and eyes repetitiously through the use of a computer monitor and keyboard.
- Is able to sit, stand, walk, kneel and bend for extended periods of time.
- Pay Type Hourly
- San Fernando, CA, USA